Friday, May 14, 2010

You may delay, but time will not.

The last few weeks have seemed like more much than a couple of weeks!  Lately I have had the interesting experience of feeling that one day is actually two days!  Has anyone else felt that?  It can be rather annoying!

Well, mother's day was very nice.  I made it to church and it was just like any other Sunday!  Can I just say that I LOVE my church?  And especially the ward that we go to!!  Wow!  So much support for infertile families.  Anywho...When I got home I was able to open my gifts.  Matt always gets me something on mom's day even though we don't have children yet. (he's a really nice guy!)  

He got me some dirt!!!!

...and I should probably mention the oregano, basil, and jalapeno pepper plants planted in that dirt!!!  It's just what I wanted!(along with the box of chocolates)  

I am trying my hand at gardening.  I've never really had a green thumb so we'll see how this goes.  

Wish my plants luck!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I don't have a green thumb either, but I am interested in gardening someday. You will have to keep us updated on how it is going. Good luck!

Courtney said...

Thanks Tina! they're not dead... yet!