Sunday, June 14, 2009

He that waits upon fortune, is never sure of a dinner!

I love trying new things in the kitchen. It's exciting to find out if something is going to work out well. Well, the other night I decided to try making pizza. I used to have a good pizza recipe that was very tasty; but after going gluten free I gave up the thought of ever having a tasty pizza again. Honestly, the other night I really wanted Pizza. So I found a gluten free mix and we tried it out. Now, most of the time gluten free bread stuff tastes AWFUL! So, I wasn't expecting much. But it turned out fantastic! It wasn't a brick...it was light and fluffy! It still had the gluten free texture but it tasted just like my old pizza recipe! We were so happy! It's something I will make again.

We had fun making our pizzas. It made a really large batch so we each had our own pizza! I made mine, and Matt made his. Matt had pepperoni, ham, and tomato(it was suppose to have olives too but we forgot them). Mine had mushrooms, ham, and tomato. It was a lot of fun and really tasty! I like it when we can both work in the kitchen together.

0 comments: