Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let There Be Light

YIPPIE!!!!

I'm so excited!

Last week I bought some studio lights for a great price!(after shipping? an OK price)

And they got here yesterday!!!  And today I got to unpack them to see if they even work.

Guess what!

THEY DO WORK!!!!
this is just like Christmas I have to tell you!  I'm so giddy and happy and excited and exuberant and any other positive word you can think of!  I have my very own set of studio lights!  Granted they are not the newest or coolest or most popular...but they are MINE! 


And they are huge!  This is George, my stuffed Oliphant, to show just how big these suckers are! 


3 comments:

Amy said...

so next you need to post where you hung those big suckers!

James said...

Cool!

Love the new blog design, too. Very festive.

Tina said...

That is so fun! I'm so excited for you!