Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it.

I have a confession...

I can get pretty baby hungry sometimes.  Last week was one of those weeks.  Now, there's always a sense of hunger for a little bundle of joy, that's just the way it is when you're hoping to adopt.  But every once in a while it gets kinda painful.  It's no bueno!  (that's Spanish for "no good")  So what do I do to kick the cravings?  What any good girlie girl does!  

She Shops!!! lol

Now, I am not a shopaholic by any stretch of the imagination. But when it comes to waiting for a special little one, it calms me.  Not just any kind of shopping...baby shopping!  Bedding, toys, bottles, little do-dads...But mostly clothing.(It's my version of "nesting")  So when I saw this cute little onesie, I could not help myself!!!  I even paid full price for it!(which I typically refuse to do!)  


I think it's just perfect!  We both love sci-fi!  And this is great for either a boy or a girl!!!  Imagine a handsome little guy sporting this around town!!!  And a sweet little darling girl parading around town with a cute jean skirt and a huge yellow bow in her hair!!!  Either way, it'll be bliss!!! i hope...

2 comments:

Amy said...

I do wish I could help you... I guess by keeping my ears and eyes open I am sort of helping but if I could just give you a cute baby I know you would love it and you would be happy.... oh I wish! cute onesie!

Jamie said...

That's awesome! I'm praying you get to use it soon!